- Srixon ZX5
- XXIO X IRONS (2022)
- Callaway Apex DCB 21 Irons
- Titleist T300
- LAUNCHER XL HALO IRONS
- Ping G425
- STEALTH IRONS
- JPX921 HOT METAL PRO IRONS
- Cobra King Radspeed Irons
- Skip to the beginning of the images gallery KING RADSPEED ONE Length Irons
- Ping i525
- MIZUNO PRO 225
- Titleist T200
- TaylorMade P790
- Wilson D9 Forged Iron
- Callaway Rogue ST Pro
- Honma TR20 P
- Callaway Apex 21
- Srixon ZX4
- TaylorMade SIM2 Max
ZX5 combines pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel, and delivers all of it in a forgiving yet workable chassis that’s razor sharp at address. Balanced and thoughtful, these irons are the best of all worlds.
- Extra Distance
- Exceptional Feel
- Cavity Back Construction
- Medium Sole Width
- Clean Address View
Boost ball speed. Gain distance. And hit with greater precision. In every loft. All without having to change a thing in your swing. Our remarkably lightweight XXIO X Irons’ advanced flex properties, bespoke shafts and V-shaped soles perform harmoniously, so each shot toward the green feels soft and in total control. Experience the Difference.
APEX DCB IRONS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Forged Forgiveness Through The SetApex DCB is the most forgiving Apex Iron we’ve ever made. The deep cavity back and enhanced sole width are engineered for easy launch and solid turf interaction out of a variety of lies. Now golfers of all abilities can play a forged iron with confidence.
- The First Apex Irons Designed With A.I.Our A.I. designed Flash Face Cup is in a forged Apex game-improvement iron for the first time. The unique A.I. face architecture in each iron creates high ball speeds and increased spin robustness. They’re engineered for impressive distance and more control than you’ve ever had.
- Consistent Launch and Increased ForgivenessFor the first time, we’ve implemented our Tungsten Energy Core into Apex Irons. The long and mid-irons feature up to 50 grams of tungsten per iron, so we can precisely position the Center of Gravity to promote outstanding launch throughout the set, and more forgiveness on off-center shots.
- Ultimate FeelApex Irons are renowned for their iconic feel, and Apex DCB is no different. The forged 1025 mild carbon steel body and our patented urethane microspheres deliver exceptional sound and feel at impact, while the improved shaping helps enhance feel through the turf.
With 40% more tungsten and advanced Max Impact Technology, T300 irons can improve your launch, distance and shot making while providing maximum forgiveness. All in a premium chrome head with the size and shape to give you the confidence to play your best golf.
- High-launching distance
- Enhanced forgiveness
- Improved feel
- Premium look
- 40% more tungsten (D18 density)
- Max Impact technology
- Variable face design
- Chrome plated
The metal-wood-style, variable-thickness face and internal geometry increase ball speed and flexing for launching shots higher and farther with stopping power to hold greens. Expanded perimeter weighting in this smaller head design sets a new standard in forgiveness for an iron its size. Available in 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW.
Chromoly 4140M: With its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, Chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting
Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound.
Seamless Cup Face: Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for maximum ball speed across the entire face
CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
Variable Sole Thickness: Increase overall face flex area for add CORAREA
Acoustic Sound Ribs: Precisely dial in specific vibration patterns for a solid, explosive impact sound
Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919's precise lines in sunlight.
The RADSPEED ONE Length irons feature our most advanced technologies to date, including RADIAL WEIGHTING, and the first-ever 3D printed medallion to create our longest, fastest, and most forgiving ONE Length irons.
A powerful new design engineered with a forged, maraging-steel face significantly increases speed and distance while providing a pleasing feel and sound. All packaged in a compact, players-style model perimeter weighted to elevate forgiveness and deliver long, towering shots that hit and hold the green.
- Grain Flow Forged Chromoly: Our strongest Forged material with the solid, soft consistent feel of Grain Flow Forged
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Hot Metal Blade Design: Grain Flow Forged 4135 Chromoly Face & Neck (2-8 iron) combined with COR Forged Hollow Body.
- Hybrid Muscle Back: A high performance hollow body hybrid structure is formed by utilizing a Grain Flow Forged Chromoly Face and neck part, fused to multi-material body
- Multi-Material Construction: Strategically positioned exotic materials to help optimize launch and forgiveness
- Hollow Body Construction: Achieves optimized weighting through multi-piece construction
- 1025 Mild Carbon Steel: Soft mild carbon steel for an incredibly soft feel
- NEW Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno's Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
The T200 iron is an R&D standout, taking all the best of the previous generation and shrinking it into a compact, Tour-ready shape. Every element of the multi-material construction is engineered to create a depth of feel that is surprising in such a powerful distance iron.
- Improved sound and feel
- Player-preferred shape
- Precision distance control
- D18 density tungsten
- Max Impact technology
- Multi-material body: Engineered Muscle Plate
- Forged face inserts
Designed using a generative process
that compares hundreds of Power Hole
layouts, D9 Forged irons combine the
nuanced feel of a forged head with higher
launch angles, for incredible stopping
power and pinpoint accuracy.
Grip Model W/S LAMKIN CROSSLINE
Shaft Manufacturer TRUE TEMPER DG 95R/105S - VSS
Shaft Material Steel
Model Number WG1P0260 See All SKUs
NOTHING FEELS LIKE FORGED
Premium, carbon forged heads combine exceptional feel with a thin topline and minimal offset for irons that look as good as they play.
POWER HOLES FOR MAXIMUM SPEED
A new, asymmetrical Power Hole arrangement is optimized for forged heads and is biased towards the heel of the club, opening the face and increasing contact time with the ball for maximum speed and distance, all in a sleek player’s profile.
LOW WEIGHT. HIGH PERFORMANCE.
A lower center of gravity provides a higher launch, increased peak trajectory and a steeper descent angle. That means more carry and greater stopping power on the green.
INTRODUCING ROGUE ST PRO IRONS
More Ball Speed from the all-new High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup
An industry-first, we combined high strength 450 steel with our A.I. designed Flash Face Cup. This delivers more ball speed and better ball speed consistency.
New A.I. Face Optimization for Speed, Launch and Spin
We’ve applied our new A.I. Face Optimization to Rogue ST Pro. It’s unique for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face. This delivers high launch and COR and a more controlled landing angle to help hold greens.
Precision Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Launch
Our new precision tungsten weighting features up to 48g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK. This provides improved launch conditions and maximizes speed across the face.
Patented Urethane Microspheres for Pure Feel
Our patented urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel while maintaining fast ball speeds.
Compact, Workable Shape
Rogue ST Pro irons are designed using hollow body construction to deliver the look and feel of a players performance iron, with the distance and forgiveness of a game improvement iron.
TR20 Irons deliver beautifully crafted performance with hand-shaped profiles and tour level performance. Honma’s experienced Takumi combine traditional blade shapes with modern topline and sole proportions, and high performance back designs. Premium made in Sakata Japan Honma VIZARD graphite iron shafts provide exceptional feel, distance and control.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The First Apex Iron Designed With A.I.Our A.I.-designed Flash Face Cup is in a forged Apex Iron for the first time ever. The unique A.I. architecture in each iron creates high ball speeds and increased spin robustness across the face. They’re engineered for impressive distance and pinpoint control.
- Consistent Launch and Increased ForgivenessFor the first time, we’ve implemented our Tungsten Energy Core into an Apex Iron. With 5x the tungsten of Apex 19, we can precisely position the Center of Gravity to promote outstanding launch throughout the set, and more forgiveness on off-center shots.
- Forged Blade Feel In A Players Distance IronApex Irons are renowned for their pure feel, and Apex 21 is no different. The body of the iron is 100% forged from a 1025 mild carbon steel body, and our patented urethane microspheres deliver exceptional sound and feel at impact. The improved shaping also helps to enhance feel through the turf.
Hollow irons offer a sleek, narrow look along with the forgiveness you’d typically only expect from larger designs.
ZX4 Irons deliver an exceptionally good address profile while also boasting our most powerful forgiveness to date. It’s a game-changing combination that makes Srixon irons accessible to a whole new class of players that prefers game improvement equipment.
- Extra Forgiveness
- Extra Distance
- Exceptional Feel
- Compact, Hollow Shaping
- Wide Sole
- Clean Address View
EXPECT MORE BETTER
Engineered to help you hit better shots more often with the all-new Cap Back™ design. SIM2 Max has an intelligently optimized sweet spot designed to provide golfers with better performance where they need it the most.\
THE NEXT LEVEL OF GAME IMPROVEMENT
A revolutionary new Cap Back Design unlocks the next level of game improvement irons. Eclipsing the performance of traditional cavity backs, the multi-material construction promotes better forgiveness, distance and feel.
FAST AND FORGIVING
Powered by the all-new Cap Back Design and Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, SIM2 Max irons feature an intelligently positioned sweet spot that spans the most common impact points, delivering explosive ball speeds and consistency in all the right places.
Optimized CG placement delivers a high launching ball flight for long carry distance and heavy stopping power. While most game improvement irons have an inherent right bias, each SIM2 Max iron face has been engineered to encourage a neutral ball flight and counteract right misses.
FORGED IRON FEEL
A softer ECHO® Damping System, fully enclosed by the Cap Back Design, stretches from heel to toe and absorbs unwanted vibrations, improving feel and maximizing face flexibility.