- 1 - Go to a Ministry of Transportation DriveTest center
- 2 - Explore the Demerit Point System
- 3 - Get G1 and G2 licenses
- 4 - Take the second road test and get a G license
- 5 - Find legal assistance
Ontario uses a Demerit Point System to monitor driving records. It means that you can lose your driver's license if you collect a certain number of demerit points. Each violation of traffic laws gives you the corresponding number of points. How many demerit points do you start with? See Service Ontario for details.