Find or create the perfect list for any job. From a simple todo list to a complete record of your prized collection, we give you the tools you need to create the perfect list for any job. Create private lists, share lists with friends, or publish your lists and share them with the world. All in one place.
Due to browser limitations we are unable to display a print friendly version of the list.
Sign up for a free account on Listium to access our custom print function, plus a range of other features including:
1. DOUBLE ACTION AIRBRUSH KIT：The airbrush set comes 3 tip sizes of jet needles and nozzles (0.3mm/0.5mm/0.8mm), 2cc/5cc/13cc paint cup. Equipped with 1/8~1/4 fast joint and 70.87 inches mesh air hose, spraying more convenient. 15-50 psi working pressure. AIR COMPRESSOR IS NOT INCLUDED.
2. HANDY AND SIMPLE OPERATION: When using the airbrush gun, connecting all parts and fill fluid in the cup, just flipping the trigger to spray the effect you want. Adjusting screw on the tail of the airbrush can change the atomization size and set screw which is in front of the airbrush trigger can adjust the air outlet size.
3. GREAT QUALITY AND EFFECT: The airbrush painting set are made of durable copper material and stainless steel needles, not easy to damage. No matter the thin detailed lines, the outline of the far spray or soft gradient effects, the atomization is perfect and the paint particles are evenly dispersed.
4. MULTIFUNCTION AIRBRUSH SET: Whether it's a novice or a professional can easily use this airbrush kit. Ideal for painting, nail art, make up, body painting, cover design, cake decorating, tattoo, model coloring, craft hobbies, ect. All the airbrush fittings are storaged in a portable box, meeting your different needs.
5. WARM TIPS OF AIRBRUSH: Please test the airbrush gun with clean water, make sure the atomization is normal before using with paints. After use, please clean it thoroughly to avoid residual paint blockage the airbrush. If the airbrush cannot spray water or liquid foundation, you can disassemble the tail of the airbrush and tighten the nut on the back.